ABC Project Management Model®
A unified project management model brings structure and clarity to single project management as well as project portfolio management. When projects are initiated, planned, reported, and evaluated in according to unified principles, they can also be compared with each other. This supports prioritization, resource management, and forward planning. What's more, the transparency brought by a unified model allows everyone to know what's going on, and a common terminology prevents getting lost in translation when talking about projects.
ABC Project Management Model in a nutshell
- builds on international project management standards(PMBOK, ISO21500
- unifies project management practices between different project types
- bridges projects with strategy
- covers both single project management and project portfolio management
- according to Lean principles, scales to project complexity and risk level
- is clear, practical, and easy to learn and use
- is delivered according to the agile philosophy in sprint workshops – in one week at the fastest, if you are up to it!
- Harri Karjalainen, CIO, Lassila & Tikanoja Oyj
The most commonly used PM framework in Finland