Fundamentals of Project Management
8. - 9.5.2018Enrollment deadline 24.04.2018
1st day: 9 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
2nd day: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
A more detailed program will be provided after registration.
Lunch and coffee are included.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Initiation
- Preparing a Project Plan
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management
- Organizing the Project
- Time, Resource and Cost Planning
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Effective communication, meetings and interaction skills in projects
- Project Closing
- Project Culture Development