Project Management Fundamentals (eLearning course)
This e-learning course consists of 9 modules:
- Project initiation and organization
- Scope definition and development of the concept
- Planning of activities and resources
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control
- Estimations, budget and cost control
- Quality planning and control
- Performance control and change management
- Training and team building, communication
- Project closing, lessons learned
Each module includes the following elements:
- The Theory section presents the essentials in a few words: what is it about?
- The Exercises propose an interactive learning process, with the resolution of case studies.
- The "How to…" section explains the systematic approach.
- The Example describes one or more concrete experiences.
- The Checklist contains the most important points that should never be omitted.
- The Pitfalls put emphasis on traps to be avoided.
- The Test checks if the concepts have been acquired.